Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Defense of the Right of Free Speech

Now free speech will soon be clamped down on, violating the First Amendment of the now-defunct Constitution of the United States. New Pentagon appointee Rosa Brooks is now putting forth the idea of LICENSING THE PRESS! This is suggested in an effort to maintain the "quality" of journalism.

Just to remind those tyrants who intend to take this right away from me and from all other Americans who defy the tyranny of the current government, here is the original text of the Constitution which you have defiled:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I remind you enemies of the free State that the Presidency does not have the right to legislate at all, much less to set policies which infringe on the rights of the citizens. We live in a republic, NOT a mob-rule democracy.

Take the presses away, take the Internet away, take my pen and paper, and I will still write in defiance of this government which is usurping American freedom, and I will do so in my own blood on oak leaves if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment